lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

robotsexchat! :S

jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*Imitated but never duplicated.
Salvador (8) dice:
*who is this?
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*Hi sweety
Salvador (8) dice:
*hey
*who are you i dont remember you msn
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*I'm 21/F please tell me your a male???
Salvador (8) dice:
*yeah
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?
Salvador (8) dice:
*i am, a proud and happy male
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics :-)
Salvador (8) dice:
*boring
*where did we meet
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?
Salvador (8) dice:
*i{d like to have webcam sex with you, give me your credit card and i will apply the charge for you to watch me
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
Salvador (8) dice:
*Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?
Salvador (8) dice:
*yeah i'd love to...
*but first i need to charge you...
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*All rite go to http://webcammunity.com/cam/Xamyra/?AFNO=1-493 and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" orange button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.
Salvador (8) dice:
*All rite go to http://webcammunity.com/cam/Xamyra/?AFNO=1-493 and click on "JOIN FOR FREE" orange button at the top of the page to join up for FREE.
*no that's not my site
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*fill out your contact information and then on the next page...
Salvador (8) dice:
*of course baby i though you havent noticed im so stupid to do that...
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*fill out your cc info baby for verification ONLY, their card will not be charged.
Salvador (8) dice:
*ok, but first give me your credit card number to charge you, i mean if you want to see me you need to pay
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
Salvador (8) dice:
*it depends, which skin color do you have?
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!
Salvador (8) dice:
*i mean if you are dark you are not wearing black right
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*Ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam, you should get some minutes from my cam site so you can spend time with me sexy!!!
Salvador (8) dice:
*what about your shoes, i prefer high hills for you and a nice bag
jannatalboti71@hotmail.com dice:
*kyou in yet babe??
Salvador (8) dice:
*first give me your credit card number... :S

3 comentarios:

Nuestras reuniones son... dijo...

heeey ese robot me aparece en dos contactos, ya los he desadmitido y me agregan nuevos... corro algun riesgo?? ayudameee gracias

Laurence dijo...

I just loooove this post LOL I really wonder if there's some stupid ppl to really give their credit card number! really!

Salvador Cornelio Marí dijo...

Sure they do, that's why it remains as a tool for those companies :S